INTELITY™ is the leading provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience management platforms for the hospitality industry. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to perform a variety of regular and recurring professional accounting functions involving fiscal interpretation and analysis, reconciliations, and review of multiple accounts and transactions.
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly close activities including preparing journal entries, working closely with external teams to obtain applicable month-end reporting, etc.
- Analyze accounting transactions and information to summarize current financial position at the department or organization-wide level.
- Run and analyze moderately complex financial reports, often from multiple systems.
- Prepare basic management information reports and ad hoc reports that support business decisions.
- Generate, review, analyze and communicate financial data that reflects actual financial performance against approved budgets.
- Prepare and present quantitative and qualitative analyses focusing on variances from budget and prior data.
- Conduct account reconciliations submitted by various departments to ensure accuracy and correcting all detected errors or omissions.
- Process employees expense reimbursements.
- Capture, track, and report revenue and expenses; determine appropriate procedures for accounting record preparation, research of transactions and reporting.
- Reconcile and resolve problems relative to complicated accounts.
- Prepare, evaluate and distribute all periodical invoices for account receivables to be submitted to customers.
- Process, apply and reconcile payments from customers and proactively monitor the AR aging to help with the collection activities for domestic and international customers.
- Organize all internal and external customer accounts and identify all collection issues and assist in appropriate resolution.
- Maintain and prepare reports for ledger accounts and analyze variance according to Accounts Receivable policies.
- Engage with customers in a friendly, courteous, timely, and professional manner.
- Serve as a resource for other Company departments to resolve accounting-related issues.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Must have advanced experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, conditional formatting, if/then statements, INDEX/MATCH, etc.)
- Must have advanced experience with accounting software (Sage Intacct and QuickBooks).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work independently and as a team player
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and ability to effectively multitask
- SaaS or technology company background is a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), commuter reimbursements and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.