INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions. We are currently looking for an analytical, results-driven Backend Software Engineer who will work with team members to maintain and extend current backend applications and processes. The ideal candidate will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with frontend software engineers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as customers and management.
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- Expert knowledge of Python and with the Django or Flask frameworks
- Experience with application development using PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.