INTELITY™ is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly and has received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are now looking for an experienced and talented Chief Customer Officer who will play a key role in shaping success for our clients and the company as whole by delivering on an outstanding end-to-end customer experience. The ideal candidate will leverage their stellar management skills to directly oversee our Deployments, Customer Success, and Support teams. They will also continue our efforts to build an innovative, holistic and market-leading organization that supports highly successful enterprise-level SaaS deployments and customer satisfaction. Furthermore, they will lead a team that will provide technical leadership, project management, and a deep understanding of each customer’s implementation requirements. Key to this will be increasing customer and guest adoption rates, driving business value, customer satisfaction and ROI, and improving client retention and growth.
- Lead the Company’s customer-centric initiatives and customer-facing teams, including the implementations, customer success and experience, and customer support functions.
- Build out and manage the global customer experience framework and related processes, ensuring a scalable, sustainable operation that remains future-ready.
- Develop suitable metrics and measures to effectively calibrate and continually enhance performance, optimize outcomes and ROI for customers, including overall customer satisfaction, retention, repeat business, and incremental growth.
- Leverage comprehensive understanding of the INTELITY platform to provide relevant solutions recommendations and product enhancements to secure increased adoption, including alignment to customers’ business needs.
- Ensure all critical systems, data, and analytics capabilities are in place and optimized to support the build-out of a data-driven, world-class customer experience operation.
- Ensure team, systems, and operational readiness for the deployment of new customers and the launch of new service offerings that develop as the business evolves.
- Generate a complete view of our customers, including their needs, expectations, and perceptions of their experiences with the company, and communicate these insights effectively to the CEO, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Support teams.
- Work cross functionally with relevant executives and senior stakeholders to align customer experience strategies, objectives and operations with the Company’s overarching goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, MBA strongly preferred
- 10+ years experience in leadership roles in enterprise SaaS, with 5+ in customer-facing areas
- Rich experience in delivering quality end-to-end customer experiences via people, processes and product
- Proven experience operating to success: the ideal candidate will have succeeded with a $20M to $100M software vendor with deep insight as to the intricacies of building, scaling, and industry best practices
- Previous experience defining and improving systems, structure, process measures, metrics, and KPIs to drive an end-to-end customer experience journey while executing against corporate growth goals
- The ability to hire, motivate, develop and retain world-class talent, having led globally located teams to achieve success within a high-growth and rapidly evolving market
- A thoughtful and goal-oriented leadership style – able to inspire team members to achieve more in an environment of continuous evolution
- Self-motivated, independent, high attention to detail, process-oriented and adaptable when working across multiple customers and business units
- Ability to prioritize and effectively drive results in a fast-paced environment, even when presented with imperfect information or ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as flexible scheduling options and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan, and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.