INTELITY® is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, Built in LA, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies. This person will join the agile team, reporting into the VP of Marketing. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a strong writing background who is up-to-date and obsessed with new technologies and marketing trends. They should be able to quickly develop engaging content to attract and retain customers, and be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design and execute on content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Collaborate with the design team to produce high quality content in a timely manner
- Develop editorial/content calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Must be able to create long and short-form written content across a variety of formats (press releases, blog posts, thought pieces, etc.)
- Own and manage company social channels, ensure content is compelling and optimized
- Own and manage company relationships with third party content publishers, and media
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis according to calendar and plan
- Develop topics for content through market research, trend analysis, etc.
- Edit, proofread, copy edit and continuously improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze and report on web traffic metrics
- Share content through owned channels (email, website, social channels, webinars, etc.)
- Analyze and report on content results, and make recommendations as to how to improve them
- 5+ years of experience as a Content marketing manager, preferably within a B2B SaaS marketing/demand generation environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress and/or other Content Management Software
- Proficiency/expertise in HubSpot
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands-on experience with SEO, SEM, paid digital and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Working knowledge of paid digital strategies
- Experience managing content budgets and freelance writers
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of public relations and corporate communications
- Excellent communication, grammar, and writing skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Hospitality industry experience a bonus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.