INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, Built-In LA, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for a brilliant and versatile Customer Success Manager to own and manage the commercial and operational relationships of INTELITY accounts. This position requires a customer-centric thought process as well as advanced troubleshooting and sales skills, with the ability to work closely with others at all levels both internally and externally in a highly professional and client service-oriented manner. The incumbent will interact with key client stakeholders and be able to strike a balance between client expectations and the Company’s strategic objectives. They will also own all activities around their assigned accounts and will be expected to be well versed in all commercial terms, maintenance and support needs, project delivery activities, timelines, and project scope.
- Leverages business and industry knowledge to partner with customers to help them accelerate business value and ROI
- Post-sale customer relationship owner. Responsible for establishing positive relationships and results, ensuring that customers derive maximum value from their investment with INTELITY, utilizing all functionality of the system to ensure adoption and a successful renewal
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating the account deeper
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and benefits to address their needs
- Establish and review customer KPIs in line with organizational success metrics and external client needs to demonstrate the value of our platform
- Help gather feedback on UI and customer experience to encourage platform enhancements, updates, communicate bugs and technical issues
- Capture key learnings of site visits and ensure Salesforce is updated with meeting info, key contacts, and documentation
- Liaise with Customer Support to identify, track and escalate customer problems, and/or training initiatives.
- Be a mover and a doer; seek out friction points and derive creative solutions.
- 3+ years of related sales support, account management and/or customer success experience (within the hospitality or technology space a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hospitality industry experience a bonus
- 3+ years of experience with CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.)
- Strong computer skills required; proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), SmartSheets and Google Suite
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts to connect with our customers in a whole new way
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships with executives and stakeholders
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented meetings
- Persuasive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English language skills. Additional foreign languages would be an advantage.
- Training and documentation experience is a plus bonus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.