INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Customer Support Manager to bring a more strategic focus to our customer relationships leveraging the data generated from guests and staff on the platform.
- Oversee the day-to-day function of the Company’s Customer Support team.
- Prioritize support related problems as they are received and escalate when necessary.
- Assign problems and tasks to customer support team members.
- Regularly analyze and review support logs to determine if problems are imminent and develop solutions before they occur.
- Analyze situations and determine the resources needed to solve them.
- Assess support statistics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Make decisions quickly, often with limited information.
- Follow-up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolution, identify tech support problem areas (i.e. negative trends) and, if warranted, implement corrective actions.
- Implement Customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulate and review customer support policies/procedures and promote their implementation.
- Inform the team about and provide any requisite training as it relates new products, procedures, and trends.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing, and resolving quality and customer service problems and recommending improvements.
- Accomplish department objectives by managing staff, planning, and evaluating department activities.
- Deliver performance evaluations and follow the disciplinary process according to company policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or business management.
- 4-6 years of technical support experience with (3+ years in a support management role required)
- Experience building and managing a diverse team.
- Customer driven mindset – advocate for customers.
- Excellent written/verbal communication with presentation skills.
- Can effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues and drive rapid resolution while taking full ownership with focus on customer experience.
- Proven capability of having successfully delivered on support metrics, developing KPI’s, monitoring and reviewing aspects.
- Demonstrated track record of providing world-class technical support.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking.
- Experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present updates, recommendation, and results
- Outstanding team player with a customer relationship and a strategic partner mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical customers.
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth, and a drive for continuous improvement.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as our gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.