INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry. We are looking for a technically skilled and well-organized deployment engineer to configure and deploy our software and hardware solutions to meet the specific needs of our customers. The ideal candidate will be both conversant in both technology and business with a passion for helping drive hospitality solutions.
- Engage with team members from contract-signing to successfully implement the Company’s product suite (through post-implementation and product maintenance)
- Interact consultatively with clients to determine project requirements and needs analysis
- Clearly communicate the status of ongoing projects, issues with implementation and solutions
- Establish and/or assist the client with configuring system parameters and controls based on the client’s business practices and processes; recommend best practices; review setup with clients and gain client acceptance
- Test and troubleshoot system configuration and functionality
- Validate new system input, output, and connectivity. Identify, research, and assist in resolving any issues with technical resources
- Assess and report risks during the project and participate in the development and implementation of mitigation plans
- Record accurate and timely accounting of time spent on project-related activities.
- Follow the established project, departmental, company procedures, and quality standards
- Follow established project management standards. Provide activities related to the management of assigned implementation projects to bring the project to a timely close and transition the client appropriately
- Complete post-implementation tasks in a timely manner
- Identify and solve technology-related challenges during the post-implementation process through methodologies that rely on best practice as much as creative thinking.
- Serve as an ambassador of the INTELITY brand in all customer interactions, maintaining the highest level of professionalism and world-class service our customers have come to expect
- Update internal documentation as applicable
- Provide subject matter expertise to internal staff including, but not limited to, sales, development, support, training, professional services as needed
- Participate in the development of implementation or training content. Conduct software training and/or reinforce prior training to both external clients and internal staff
- Maintain, enhance, and broaden the knowledge and skills of software applications and industry practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or min. 3-years in a related field and professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a relevant area of expertise, preferably for hospitality or an industry software company
- Client facing service experience required
- Software implementation, support, or training experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with project management disciplines preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple platforms and industry integration technologies
- Comfortable presenting technical content to internal audiences
- Detail-oriented, and must be able to accurately follow technical steps and procedures
- Able to document changes and decision-making process during implementation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully act as a trusted advisor, with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Ability to deeply understand and apply technological solutions to business problems
- Flexibility to work across multiple time-zones
- Hospitality industry experience a bonus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as our gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.