INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, Built-In LA, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry and are looking for a talented Director of Marketing to take responsibility for content marketing, and operational execution on marketing strategies. This person will join an agile sales and marketing team, reporting into the CEO and executive team. The ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a strong writing background who obsesses over and keeps up with current events, new technologies, and marketing trends. They should be able to quickly develop engaging content to attract and retain customers and be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Develop and execute demand gen marketing strategies and ad hoc projects
- Produce engaging content topics informed by SEM, market research, and trends
- Create long and short-form written content across a variety of formats (press releases, blog posts, thought pieces, white papers, etc.)
- Publish content through owned (email, website, social channels, etc.) and third-party channels
- Contribute to and evolve the brand’s tone and voice
- Monitor demand generation success and develop strategies for improvement
- Own and manage company social channels, ensure content is compelling and optimized
- Curate company relationships with third party content publishers, and media
- Report on and analyze performance around marketing activities and overall content strategy efficacy and success
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- 4 to 6 years of demand gen experience, preferably within a content role
- 2 to 5 years in Marketing Management or other corresponding leadership role
- Proficiency WordPress and/or other Content Management Software
- Proficiency/expertise in marketing automation tools (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office and GSuite
- An editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Working knowledge of paid digital, SEO, SEM and web traffic metrics
- Experience managing content budgets and freelance writers
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of public relations and corporate communications
- Excellent communication, grammar, and writing skills
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
- Hospitality industry and/or agency experience a bonus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.