INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Director of Platform Delivery to improve overall processes while managing to meet the targeted improvements. This position works across multiple functions to develop best practice processes, ensure changes are properly implemented, and ontime deliveries of our products. This includes new product rollouts and re-engineering of existing processes. As the Director of Platform Delivery, you will be responsible for the delivery of implementation projects through their full life cycle, from inception to implementation.
- Delivery Management – Effectively manage a distributed team of Project Managers to ensure timely delivery of projects ensuring alignment with the scheduled forecast. Report on project statuses ensuring timely completion. Audit ongoing projects and make improvement recommendations that adhere to outlined processes.
- Manage customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Team building – Assist in team development by holding team members accountable to commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and developing team members.
- Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Liaise with development and product management on enhancements and/or development that impact active and ongoing delivery projects. Serve as an escalation point for project managers and customers.
- Understand corporate financial objectives and metrics related to all order management functions.
- Communicate frequently with various departments to ensure all responsibilities and requirements are met.
- Regularly report overall project status to management as appropriate.
- Assist in constructing training materials and ensures all documentation is accurately representing the changes within the program.
- Meet targeted objectives as agreed to (by project).
- Graduation from an accredited four‑year college or university
- Five (5) years of experience in a project/program management role, or strong people management skills
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira or equivalent.
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
- PMP or equivalent project management certification.
- Background in business analysis a plus.
- LEAN or Six Sigma certification a plus.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as our gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.