INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions. We are currently looking for a strong frontend software engineer with a track record of putting web technologies to work to bring products to life. As a developer on our Core team, you’ll work on back office tools that hotel staff use in connecting with their guests, managing requests, and editing and publishing content.
- Design and develop web focused applications that power our SaaS solution
- Work with Product Management to ensure that design is centered on user experience
- Develop features to enhance the user experience
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the UI/UX design
- Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensure consistent brands and standards throughout the application
- Ensure the design is responsive and adaptive for all devices
- Build reusable code for future use
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure all user input is validated before being submitted to back-end
- Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- BS Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Single Page App frameworks such as AngularJS, VueJS, React or Ember.js
- Strong understanding of security concerns as they apply to front-end development
- Good understanding of User Centered Design in web applications
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, crop, resize images
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and techniques to make web sites support wide audiences
- Strong understanding of what makes web application interaction fast and responsive
- Proficient understanding of source code control tools such as Git
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Ability to build automated developer tests for unit testing
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as our gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.