INTELITY™ is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly and has received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Manager of Customer Support & Support Engineering to bring a more strategic focus to our customer relationships leveraging the data generated from guests and staff on the platform.
- Oversee the day-to-day function of the Company’s Customer Support team (Tier 1 and Tier 2)
- Directly diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues as needed (hands-on); proactively review system alerts and take action when needed; work with the SysOps team to identify new monitoring/alerting required.
- Follow-up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolution, identify tech support problem areas (e.g, negative trends) and, if warranted, implement corrective actions.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, procedures, analyzing, and resolving quality and customer service problems and recommending improvements
- Produce regular reporting for management, identifying trends, potential problem areas, summarizing support statistics and outlining overall support performance.
- Manager incident summaries for outages — outlining root causes and corrective actions being taken
- Engage with the product, engineering, and SysOps teams, as needed, to stay updated on new features and to assess any improvements needed in support procedures
- Formulate and review customer support policies/procedures and promote their implementation and related training regimens.
- Regularly analyze and review systems and support logs to determine if problems are imminent and develop solutions before they occur
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering discipline
- Additional business management academic credentials a strong plus
- 4 – 6 years of technical support experience with (3+ years in a support management role)
- Experience building and managing a diverse team
- Outstanding critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience debugging complex technical issues
- Can effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues and drive rapid resolution while taking full ownership with focus on customer experience
- Proven capability of having successfully delivered on support metrics, developing KPI’s, monitoring and reviewing aspects
- Demonstrated track record of providing world-class technical support
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Outstanding team player with a customer relationship and a strategic partner mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to prioritize and effectively drive results in a fast-paced environment, even when presented with imperfect information or ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as flexible scheduling options and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan, and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.