INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for an experienced Office Manager to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Manage office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized
- Liaise with Property Management on office maintenance matters (e.g. day-to-day cleaning, repairs, etc.)
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flights, hotel and car rental reservations using the Company’s travel management platform (as needed)
- Greet visitors, answer a medium-volume of incoming phone calls, and deliver world-class service to our guests and customers
- Coordinate inter-office shipments
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Organize orientation and training of new staff members
- Enter, upload and update contracts and related data in Company’s contract management systems, as well as, monitor, update and complete contract expirations, terminations, renewals and extensions
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Maintain contract management system user activations, setup, permissions, and deactivations
- Other projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- 4-6 years’ experience in office and contract administration
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and intermediate Salesforce Enterprise proficiency
- Knowledge of business and office management principles
- Process-oriented with strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, fast-paced work environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Cooperative, collaborative, and flexible team player with an eagerness to learn
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.