INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Program Manager to lead our custom, enterprise level project initiatives.
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project deliverables for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage project timelines and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with our Custom Engineering and Product Management teams to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Experience in leading enterprise-grade technology projects, with exposure to mobile apps and the hospitality industry vertical
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference is given to those with program management experience)
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project, etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.