INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and staff management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades for our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Sales and Marketing Development Representative to join our Marketing team, and work closely with our Sales team. Our ideal candidate is a driven problem solver, focused on learning both inbound marketing strategy and outbound sales strategy, identifying potential prospects, and supporting alignment between Marketing and Sales to facilitate lead flow. They have impeccable communication skills and are able to confidently share product and service information with outside prospects, understanding that moving leads seamlessly through our sales pipeline is their main responsibility.
- Work with our Marketing and Sales teams to identify sales prospects through inbound methods
- Create, test, and optimize an effective lead scoring methods with the Marketing and Sales teams
- Contribute to lead strategy and content creation for delivery through various forms, including digital marketing
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward, including creating summaries and profiles on hospitality decision makers and prospect companies
- Understand buyer personas and intent as well as how they relate to Marketing and Sales funnels
- Facilitate and maintain alignment and flow of information between the Marketing and Sales teams
- Manage data quality and loading pertinent information into internal systems (e.g. CRM, Salesforce)
- Leverage data and tools to report on lead efficacy and attribution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of prior experience in a sales- or marketing-oriented business setting
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Professional communication skills, both written and oral; public speaking experience is a plus
- Detail-oriented, but also able to step back and see the big picture, identify potential problems, and creatively solve them to prevent long-term issues down the road
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet time-sensitive deadlines, and work independently as well as being a productive team member
- Possess a strong work ethic and be eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Familiarity with digital leads and using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications is a strong plus
- Must have an easy-going manner, able to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments
- Additional language skills are a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.