INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for an entry level Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team.
• Work with our Sales and Marketing teams to identify sales prospects through online tools
• Develop a working knowledge of a business/sales development process
• Procure company data to accurately profile prospects
• Segment and tier prospect companies for engagement
• Capture key metrics of prospect companies
• Create profiles on hospitality decision makers
• Manage data quality and load to core internal systems (e.g. CRM (SalesForce) platform)
• Interact with industry peers to understand various engagement tactics
• Contribute to content creation for delivery through various forms including digital marketing
• Work with various vendors and technology products used by sales and digital marketing – including various social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter)
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• 1-3 years’ experience in a business setting
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and be resourceful to for effective decision-making
• Effective, professional communicator (both verbal and written) even under tight timelines
• Team player with an easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.