INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, Built-In LA, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry and we are actively looking for a Scrum Master to coach our development teams to be high performing agile experts. The Scrum Master will be responsible for evaluating overall performance (including quality, predictability and velocity) and implementing strategies to aid individuals and teams in their day to day work. We’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master who can build a rapport with individuals, create common goals and provide guide teams towards commitment.
- Provide day to day assistance to agile teams in order to maintain high-quality delivery
- Coach teams to be self-organizing and cross discipline
- Assist in resolving team impediments and adapting process to mitigate future impediments
- Own the sprint ceremonies (Standups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives and PI Planning)
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, adept at story refinement, estimation, story splitting and estimation.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Coach fellow employees on Agile practices and create action plans based on retrospective feedback/performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Knowledge of other Agile methodologies (i.e., XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.)
- Prior technical background, with experience in SaaS, IOT/Mobile, Hardware, and Software development is a plus
- Prior experience in Hospitality is a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.