INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions. We are currently looking for an analytical, results-driven Senior Backend Software Engineer who will work with team members to maintain and extend current backend applications and processes. The ideal candidate will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- Architect, design, and implement solutions to support and extend INTELITY’s roadmap
- Collaborate with product and engineering team members to drive new features in our platform
- Build scalable and maintainable systems, troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with software engineers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive code to enhance the user experience.
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Actively participate in sprint planning
- Communicate clearly and effectively regarding status and issues
- Participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Take the lead on projects, as needed.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in software development in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience with application development using Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Strong understanding of the development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- The ability to speak, read and write in a language other than English (especially Spanish), is preferred, but not required.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.