INTELITY® is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are currently looking for a strong, hands-on senior DevOps/Infosec engineer to assist in designing and implementing our CI/CD and monitoring platforms that will result in highly consistent deployments and high availability during changes, as well as taking a lead role in driving our information security programs and practices. This position requires strong knowledge of running mobile and web applications, cloud infrastructure (specifically AWS), and information security tools, processes, and best practices.
- Evaluate and continuously improve upon the infrastructure and deployment process for INTELITY related services.
- Contribute to tasks prioritization within the Sysops team and technology management, including the Manager of SysOps, Director of Engineering, and Product Managers.
- Define and contribute to Information Security policies and practices.
- Identify, implement and manage Infosec-related tools and systems, driving continuous improvement in INTELITY’s security posture.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) team and Engineering team to ensure the integrity of released software.
- Contribute to the development of our infrastructure and automation tools for application delivery.
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process, driving automation and enabling rapid deployments and scalability for the company.
- Communicate and enforce release and deployment policies and plans.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our cloud software and web applications.
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability.
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing and production environments and enforcing security requirements and SLA’s for performance, reliability, and security.
- 5+ years experience with AWS cloud technologies (EC2, SNS/SQS, ELB/ALB, ElasticSearch, Cloudformation, Route53, and VPC)
- 2+ years experience with infrastructure as code (terraform and ansible) designs for automation of infrastructure builds and deployments
- 2+ years experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Rancher and Kops experience is a plus)
- 3+ years experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- 3+ years experience in information security, including implementing and managing SIEM platforms, ongoing vulnerability assessments and remediation of issues
- Familiarity with SecOps
- Linux and Windows
- CDN/DNS/Firewall/HW/SW Load Balancing, caching and exposing services via K8s
- ElasticSearch stack (ElasticSearch, Kibana, Beats)
Development & Deployment
- Continuous deployments, migration/rollbacks
- Helm charts
- Jenkins or related CI/CD platforms
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as our gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.