INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for an experienced Senior Executive Assistant for our C-level team in our Los Angeles office.
- Manage schedules, calendar, and meetings principally for the company’s CEO and CFO.
- Coordinate and manage travel and expenses (including mapping to expense and travel policies).
- Prepare documents including meeting and summit agendas, and presentation materials.
- Be accessible via telephone, text, and e-mail to handle urgent requests.
- Other miscellaneous duties and mini-projects, as assigned with an opportunity for future growth.
- 5+ years of senior administrative experience at a senior management level.
- Ability to operate in a proactive fashion, even under limited information
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and be resourceful for effective decision-making.
- Effective, professional communicator (both verbal and written) even under tight timelines
- Team player with an easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Excellent computer proficiency – Mac OS & Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Google
- Suite, Slack, Expensify, travel apps, and related mobile tools.
- Flexible schedule available, and periodic overtime will be required.
- Multi-language skills a strong plus.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.