INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are currently looking for a strong backend software engineer to assist in designing and implementing our cloud microservices with a focus on third parties system integration that will result in a highly consistent, highly available, and performant backend applications. This position requires a strong knowledge of C#, .Net Core platform.
- Dive in from day one, working with our implementations and deployments teams to ensure successful and robust support for our customers
- Work closely with our deployments team to troubleshoot and diagnose issues between our interfaces and 3rd party systems
- Engage as a part of our integrations efforts — working closely with third parties and our development team to ensure the robustness of our integrations
- As a part of our engineering team, contribute to the development of end to end solutions that connect our SaaS platform and mobile apps with critical 3rd party systems (e.g. Property Management Systems, Point of Sale Systems, Bluetooth Locks, and more)
- Rapidly resolve issues — fixing bugs and implementing new features — having a direct impact on INTELITY’s ability to activate revenue
- Work with INTELITY’s QA team to help ensure the integrity of the software released
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process, including preparation of hot fixes when required
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our cloud software and infrastructure
- Contribute to and conform to team standards for logging and other instrumentation, platform security, performance testing, and code reviews
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience with backend development
- Advanced knowledge of C# .NET
- Frameworks like ASP.NET Core
- Databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Cache with MemCached or Redis
- Containerization with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience working with microservices and distributed systems
Other Desired Skills
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Python experience (Django framework, Amazon Lambda)
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience working in an Agile environment and Scrum teams
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.