INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while, at the same time, supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our platform is in use globally at some of the most prestigious properties in the world. We’ve been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly. We have received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are looking for a rockstar Senior Manager of Deployment & Support Engineering to lead our technical and customer-facing teams to the next level internally and within our end market. If this is you, read on, and please apply below!
- Lead our engineering teams across both implementation and support to ensure a successful customer-facing environment for our clients
- Provide direct oversight and leadership for our managers and leads in both our deployments and support teams, partnering with them to foster positive and proactive workstreams amongst our engineers and customer support specialists (Tier 1 and Tier 2)
- Ensure that any technical issues are correctly diagnosed, and bugs and platform deficiencies are addressed in proper prioritization in concert with our customer success team
- Serve as a technical expert, ensuring that support and deployment engineering are making a meaningful contribution to the architecture and implementation of our cloud platform and its APIs, as well as the company’s service standard levels
- Follow-up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolutions, identify technical problem areas, and, if warranted, implement corrective actions; engage directly with senior customer leadership as needed
- Perform regular quality checks to confirm the accuracy and completeness of the work performed and methods used by support engineering and support specialist team members
- Develop and review support engineering and customer support policies and procedures and promote their implementation and related training for new and existing team members
- Engage with other cross-functional teams (product, customer success, core engineering, etc.) as needed, to stay updated on new features to assess any improvements required in customer-facing technical areas
- Produce reporting for senior management, identifying trends potential problem areas, summarizing support statistics, and outlining overall team performance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related engineering discipline
- 6+ years of engineering experience in a support or customer-facing environment
- 3+ years in an engineering management role
- Demonstrable experience debugging complex technical and IT type issues
- Outstanding critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skill
- Experience effectively prioritizing and escalating customer issues and driving rapid resolution via team leadership and direct action
- Outstanding team player with a customer-oriented mindset to interact directly and indirectly with customers in a variety of situations
- Proven capability of having successfully delivered on support metrics as well as developing monitoring and alerting processes to improve on such metrics
- Ability to prioritize and effectively drive results in a fast-paced environment, even when presented with imperfect or ambiguous information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Additional business management academic credentials are a strong plus
- SaaS or travel-tech experience is a strong plus
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, etc.) are a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with employer matching, and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.