INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a strong Senior Manager of Support and Deployments Engineering. Our ideal candidate will have a strong track record of leading teams focused on addressing and rapidly resolving technical issues in a distributed cloud environment. This role will have a direct impact on overall customer satisfaction and revenue activation for the company, and will actively participate in the processes involved in getting customers up and running as well as those involved in supporting customers once they go live. The successful candidate will come from a software development background and will have experience debugging (and improving) diverse systems.
- Lead the Company’s Support and Deployments Engineering team with onshore and offshore resources. Managing and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently
- Proactively review system alerts and take action when needed; work with the SysOps team to identify new monitoring/alerting required
- Manage the support engineering backlog — identifying critical bugs and enhancements required to ensure successful deployments
- Directly diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve issues when needed (hands-on)
- Partner with the Company’s Implementations team to drive timely configuration and setup for new customer deployments
- Drive updates, working with the Company’s core Development and Quality Assurance (QA) teams
- Drive improvements in platform and service through process improvements and identification of platform improvements to drive reliability
- Propose enhancements to the Product team aimed at reducing support calls and increasing customer satisfaction
- Establish and streamline departmental processes and procedures, ensuring that customers all receive the same great experience
- Follow-up with customers to gauge their satisfaction with problem resolution, identifying problem areas (i.e., negative trends), and, if warranted, implement corrective actions
- Produce regular reporting for management, identifying trends, potential problem areas, summarizing statistics, and outlining the overall performance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or business management
- 5+ years of development experience
- 2+ years in a management role required
- 3+ years of experience in technical operations orand support role
- Experience diagnosing and debugging complex technical issues
- Experience building and managing a diverse team both onshore and offshore
- Experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth, and a drive for continuous improvement
- Outstanding critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and to maintain a level head during stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present updates, recommendation, and results to a non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.