INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a strong mobile developer who possesses a passion for building engaging mobile applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of travelers. The ideal candidate will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Help ensure that all apps and services are well monitored, instrumented and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Help maintain and improve our app processing platform using scripting and configuration management technologies
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance, and availability
- Stay actively involved in all aspects of the development, testing, code reviews, and production environments
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with the team product owner
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Participate in all meetings following agile methodologies.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of proven development
- Knowledge of iOS or Android
- A proven track record of building and deploying enterprise applications
- A proven track record of building modular, reusable, and tested code
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in an Agile environment
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving about
Nice to Have
- Experience in cross platform development ie: (React-Native, Flutter or Xamarin)
- Android development utilizing Java/Kotlin
- Knowledge of the Android build system(Gradle, Maven)
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
- Knowledge of iOS build systems ( Xcode, and Fastlane)
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.