INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions.
We are currently looking for a strong mobile engineer with experience in either Android or iOS and readiness to work on both platforms to help with building products for hotel guests. Familiarity with reactive programming is a strong plus.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our mobile guest app and applications for in-room tablets
- Maintain and add new features to INTELITY Mobile SDK that provides Digital Key functionality
- Contribute to INTELITY REST-based APIs design
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with the team product owner
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance, and availability
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing and production environments
- 4+ Years of mobile development experience
- Expert knowledge of Android or iOS SDK
- Solid knowledge of Android/iOS build systems (Java, Gradle, XCode, and Fastlane)
- Skills to build modular, reusable, and tested code
- Writing tests must be your everyday practice (both unit and integration tests)
- Ability to lead features from inception to deployment
- Readiness to keep your hands dirty in code and tech problems
- Proficient English verbal and written skills – you will work in a distributed environment collaborating with team members in Los Angeles, CA and Orlando, FL
- Experience with another platform SDK
- Reactive programming
- Contributions to open source libraries/SDKs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to efficiently learn new tools and systems
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where team members are able to grow and flourish. We offer supplementary benefits, paid vacations, holidays and sick leave, and gym membership reimbursement.