INTELITY® is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a strong mobile developer (Android-focused) who possesses a passion for building engaging mobile applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of travelers. The ideal candidate will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our mobile guest app and applications for in-room tablets
- Ensure that all apps and services are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Maintain and improve our app processing platform using scripting and configuration management technologies
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing apps and systems
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers, and other engineers to achieve robust solutions
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement to the apps and product
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- 5+ years of proven software development experience
- Expert knowledge of Android
- Solid knowledge of Android/iOS build systems (Java, Gradle, Xcode, and Fastlane)
- Experience with building modular, reusable, and high-quality code
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), commuter reimbursements and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.