INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead our Enterprise property level deployments.
- Lead the planning and implementation of complex projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Work in lock step with Program Management to co-deliver against milestones and timeframes
- Define project tasks and timelines
- Develop full-scale project plans
- Lead and train property champions
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Provide direction and support to project team stakeholders
- Quality assurance criteria gathering and testing
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field or 10-year direct project management experience
- Certificate in project management (PMP) from PMI or 5-years direct project management experience
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Strong knowledge of Hospitality terminology and revenue cycle management
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity within the Hospitality landscape
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk and change management
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.