INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, Built-In LA, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for an experienced and versatile Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Our ideal candidate will play an important part in our company’s product development process. They will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly. They will also play an important part in our company’s product development process. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Good knowledge of API testing, mobile testing, and web based testing
- Knowledge of black box and white box testing
- Hands-on experience in automating scripts using Selenium
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a strong plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.