INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are currently looking for a strong, hands-on Senior SysOps Engineer to assist in designing and implementing our CI/CD and monitoring platforms that will result in highly consistent deployments and high availability during changes, as well as taking a lead role in driving our information security programs and practices. This position requires strong knowledge of running mobile and web applications, cloud infrastructure (specifically AWS), and information security tools.
- Evaluate and continuously improve upon the infrastructure and deployment process for INTELITY related services.
- Contribute to tasks prioritization within the Sysops team and technology management, including the Manager of SysOps, Director of Engineering, and Product Managers.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) team and Engineering team to ensure the integrity of released software.
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process, driving automation and enabling rapid deployments and scalability for the company.
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our cloud software and web applications.
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability.
- Continually improve the environment to minimize downtime and unplanned outages through disaster recovery best practices and implement self-healing measures.
- Contribute to a healthy post-mortem process for continuous system improvement.
- Contribute to the technical requirements and maintenance of all aspects of the development, testing and production infrastructure environments and enforcing security requirements and SLA’s for performance, reliability, and security.
- Research and recommend innovative technologies and approaches for enterprise infrastructure management, upgrades, or improvements, while adhering to technical or budgetary constraints.
- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying interactions and appropriate interfaces between affected components and subsystems.
- Act as Tier 3 escalation point for Support and Deployments teams and act as contact point in on-call rotation for system outages and case escalation.
- Strong technical background in Datacenter Operations / Systems Administration with an understanding of monitoring and alerting best practices
- 5+ years of Linux systems administration (Ubuntu / RHEL)
- 2-3 years experience with AWS cloud technologies (EC2, IAM, CloudFront, Route53, and VPC) or related certificates
- 2+ years experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- 2+ years nGinX or Apache/Apache-Tomcat experience
- 2+ years experience with Docker and Kubernetes or similar technologies(Rancher and Kops experience is a plus)
- 1+ years experience with infrastructure as code (terraform / ansible) designs for automation of infrastructure builds and deployments (or related certifications)
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 (or newer), Active Directory, and IIS
- Familiarity with SecOps/SIEM Security practices (experience is a plus)
- Familiarity with CDN/DNS/Firewall/VPN and Hardware/Software Load Balancing technologies
- Familiarity with Continuous deployments, migration/rollbacks concepts (experience preferred)
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch stack (ElasticSearch, Kibana, Beats) or similar technologies
- Familiarity with Helm charts and Helm deployment processes
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Ansible Tower or similar CI/CD platforms
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.