As a rapidly growing leading global provider of enterprise software to the hospitably market, we are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are led by a seasoned management team and one of the leading North American private equity companies with offices in North America and Europe.
We are looking to complete our executive management team with a seasoned executive with a strong background of implementing enterprise grade software in complex environments, and who will be responsible for the overall strategic direction, post-sale implementation and scaling of our platform as we continue with rapid growth throughout North America and globally. The incumbent will lead an agile structured distributed team in tactical execution to ensure excellent customer satisfaction while meeting the company’s overall financial objectives.
Executive Position Responsibilities
- Lead the Company’s efforts to implement and install our industry leading enterprise software platform on a global scale
- Establish processes that enable rapid deployment, growth and scale for the Company that provides a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop strong, trusted and advisory relationships with our customers and senior leadership to ensure a strong post-sale relationship
- Lead design sessions, executive-level interactions, cross-team collaboration, while effectively managing any issues and risk mitigation
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to ensure smooth client on-boarding and continued success from Pre-sales through to Customer Success.
- Implement and maintain standard integrations simplify deployment and ensure continued upgrades to keep pace with product innovation
- Collaborate with Integration Engineering team to ensure client expectations and project timelines are met
- Collaborate with engineering team(s) to ensure the technical integration infrastructure and tooling continues to evolve to support a growing client base
- Support the design and implementation of best practices and scope management for technical integrations, as well as the strong partnerships necessary to maintain them over time
- Continue to innovate the Company’s onboarding program to address customer needs as we grow
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience leading implementations of enterprise grade software
- 5+ years leading teams in technical integration and customer implementation project management functions for enterprise software
- Customer facing experience with large enterprise clients, both on a project and corporate level
- Ability to understand complex solutions and explain them in a simple and precise way to both technical and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience leading and growing teams through a hands-on and collaborative management approach
- A strong understanding of integrations, business processes, and technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Consulting experience in a technical project management function a plus
- Logistics or transportation management systems for hardware experience a plus
- Multi-lingual capacity a strong plus, but not required
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.