INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for an exceptional Senior Vice President of Product & Engineering to join our fast-growing tech startup. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, and as a member of the Company’s executive management team, the SVP of Product & Engineering will be responsible for oversight and management for the Company’s Product, Engineering, Tech Ops, Quality Assurance and Support departments. Our ideal candidate is a high impact leader with a proven track record of leading teams to deliver products that shape and lead marketplaces. They will have a great blend of leadership, organization, planning, and communication skill sets and be seeking career growth to the C-suite level.
- Define, optimize and evolve the company’s product strategy and roadmap, aligning input and needs from multiple sources, including but not limited to Product and Engineering, Sales, and the executive team.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company through product and engineering leadership.
- Ensure that projects are completed timely and within budget
- Collaborate with the company’s executive leadership team to develop and meet organizational goals while supplying expertise and guidance on projects, operations, and systems.
- Drive automation throughout the platform to help the company effectively scale
- Iteratively improve upon monitoring and alerting to ensure a highly reliable offering
- Ensure best practices for information security end to end — from design through operations
- Identify, recommend, and implement new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Ensure that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization and hardware acquisitions are in line with the company’s business plan and vision.
- Establish, communicate, and implement product and engineering policies, practices and standards to ensure effective and consistent operations.
- Manage corporate and project-level budgets.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends within hospitality and related verticals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering field required
- 10+ years of relevant engineering work experience with increasing responsibilities, proven hands-on technical product management and executive experience.
- Proven experience driving architecture and scalability for SaaS based service offerings
- Masters degree (MBA or MS in engineering-related field) is a strong plus.
- Experience with information systems and security engineering.
- The ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional alignment, strong relationships and a feeling of inclusiveness in the product development lifecycle with other senior leaders from our Sales, Marketing, Deployments and Technology teams, and other supporting teams.
- Proven experience leading managers and engineers at all levels, and guiding them through their career development.
- Experience developing and implementing organizational processes to ensure that teams deliver on their KPIs and goals.
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of cloud computing best practices and technology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.