INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions. We are currently looking for a strong software support engineer to join our organization and help us drive quality and performance improvements in our software stack. You will be crafting efficient, robust, scalable development/testing infrastructure and tools. This is a highly technical, hands-on role requiring in-depth technical understanding of software, systems engineering, and a love of problem solving. You should be a person who is motivated, who can research, develop and pursue issues, and work with customers as well as teams of developers, project managers and test engineers across the organization.
- Dive in from day one, working with our implementations and deployments teams to ensure successful and robust support for our customers
- Drive debugging and analysis of customer issues, working with engineering, sysops and support teams to identify the root cause of issues
- Work with the product team to define appropriate remediation for issues — including both triage as well as long term fixes
- Engage as a part of our integrations efforts — working closely with third parties and our development team to ensure the robustness of our integrations
- Create/update documentation based on customer interactions, and aide in handoffs to the support team
- Understand the environment for how the software is developed while maintaining a system level perspective for delivering end-to-end capabilities that meet customer needs
- Triage critical customer issues and provide technical guidance for customer engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related technical domain
- 3+ years of integrations software development experience
- Experience diagnosing issues and debugging complex systems
- Experience with SaaS / Cloud-based applications
- An understanding of branching and software configuration management
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems. Experience with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience with administration and deployment of highly scalable, concurrent build systems. Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with Scripting languages (Python, Perl, or similar).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to facilitate close interaction with development teams, management, product management, and other organizations within INTELITY.
- Curious and inquisitive, and seeks to “get under the hood” in understanding systems, issues and their complexities
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers.
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.