INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions.
We are currently looking for a strong, hands-on site reliability engineer to assist in designing and implementing our CI/CD and monitoring platforms that will result in highly consistent deployments and high availability during changes. This position requires strong knowledge running mobile and web applications in highly available production environment.
- Evaluate and continuously improve upon the infrastructure and deployment process for INTELITY related services
- Contribute to tasks prioritization with the Director of SysOps, Director of Engineering, and Product Managers
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) team and Engineering team to ensure the integrity of released software
- Contribute to the development of our infrastructure and automation tools for application delivery
- Understand and contribute to the end to end release process
- Communicate and enforce release and deployment policies and plans
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our cloud software and web applications
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing and production environments and enforcing SLA’s for performance, reliability, and security.
- AWS fundamentals, (EC2, SNS/SQS, ELB/ALB, ElasticSearch, Cloudformation, Route53, and VPC)
- Linux, Kubernetes platform, Docker container registry, secrets controls
- CDN/DNS/Firewall/HW/SW Load Balancing, caching and exposed services via K8s
- Comfortable with infrastructure as code designs for automation of infrastructure builds and deployments
Development & Deployment
- Continuous deployments, migration/rollbacks
- Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, Helm or related CI/CD platforms
- Database technologies like PostgreSQL and MongoDB, InfluxDB
- Node.js, Nginx
- ElasticSearch stack
- Experience with Security and Network routing
- Experience working in an Agile environment, a plus
- Previous SysOps, DevOps or developer experience
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where team members are able to grow and flourish. We offer supplementary benefits, paid vacations, holidays and sick leave, and gym membership reimbursement.