INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for an experienced and versatile Technical Business Analyst to build our next generation of guest and staff experiences. The ideal candidate will work with other members of the product team to identify, define and implement the product roadmap. The BA will take part in all phases of the product lifecycle, with particular attention to ensuring the overall completeness of epics and stories as they enter development. A strong candidate will reach across the organization to capture dependencies and define end to end requirements leaving no gaps un documented.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate the Company’s product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Lead or host cross-functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts, building consensus and obtaining signoff of written requirements.
- Define user stories, requirements, and system flows for new or enhanced features.
- Diagram business rules, business process flows, high-level data process flows and create mapping documents.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to translate business requirements to more actionable technical requirements.
- Identify gaps and gather appropriate mitigations to ensure the delivered solution is complete.
- Create wireframes, data flow diagrams and system flow diagrams supporting requirements.
- Ensure software development teams are interpreting and implementing requirements accurately.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
- 3+ year of proven experience as a Junior Product Manager
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and technologies (i.e., system architecture, APIs, and cloud-based services, etc.)
- JIRA or Microsoft DevOps proficiency
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in an Agile environment
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, flexible work from home (WFH) policies in a goal-oriented environment. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. Employees can participate in enriching training and development opportunities and entertaining weekly social events (remote and onsite). We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as wellness programs. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan and equity incentive plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.