INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for a talented Tier 2 Technical Support Representative to join our dedicated team and provide the exceptional customer service that is the foundation of our company. We value our team members and encourage each person to contribute ideas for improvement in both daily procedures and long-term goals. Our ideal candidate will enjoy the satisfaction of using their particular skills to help people while working in a positive and encouraging environment.
- Provide Tier 2 technical support of installed systems in hotels, which are operating on a 24x7x365 basis
- Assist in the development of procedures and systems to track support activity and achieve measurable goals while providing the oversight and training needed to ensure individual and team proficiency and compliance
- Answer customer questions by phone and email related to the Company’s platform, accurately troubleshooting issues, opening support tickets and appropriately escalating and assigning tickets to internal resources as necessary
- Follow up on escalated tickets and verify resolution
- Assist Tier 1 Support Team with advanced log tracing and analysis.
- Assist in the advance troubleshooting of VPN and firewall connections.
- Work directly with the Company’s onsite implementation team during “go-live” to diagnose and resolve issues and ensure optimal system performance
- Perform after hours on-call support rotation, which may require evenings and weekends, and assists on-call support staff with urgent issues they cannot resolve on their own.
- Analyze support calls to pinpoint issues or trends and issues with product or customer sites, providing weekly reports to the department Manager on ways to minimize such support calls
- Maintain all documentation and procedures relating to Support, revising as needed
- Recognize and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and proactively proposes solutions
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technology field is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company’ s products and services
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other remote access programs
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, German, etc.) a strong plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and benefits. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical), commuter reimbursements and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.