INTELITY™ is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for a talented UI/UX designer who will play a pivotal role in defining our user experience across multiple platforms. The position requires a keen eye for the customer and usability; a data-driven, iterative approach; and meticulous understanding of the product development process.
- Conceptualize, wireframe, prototype and execute new features and enhancements for our core product suite
- Design responsively to support tablet, mobile, web & others (wearable, TV, kiosk)
- Design mock-ups, functional wireframes, product/site information architecture, page flows and screen layouts with consideration given to user-centered design (UCD) processes
- Work collaboratively with development and other teams to execute our product design
- Proactively identify enhancements in order to continuously improve the experience
- Ability to defend and articulate the “why” of design decisions
- Convince, disagree confidently, and take and give straightforward criticism
- Synthesize brand guidelines from multiple customers and implement designs on their behalf
- Listen to users, identify their needs, and respond to how they act
- Help conduct usability testing to determine how designs are accepted by end users
- Validate designs with customers and stakeholders in order to drive iterative improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in related design/technology field or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience designing for customer-facing web products or properties
- Ability to design workflows and wireframes (OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Mockflow, InVision, etc.), and mock-up engaging user interfaces (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.)
- Experience with user-centric design methodologies (eg, design thinking, iterative design, other)
- Previous experience working with and iterating on a design system
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform standards, limitations and differences (Android, iOS, PWA, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari)
- Experience utilizing analytics tools to inform decisions
- A top-notch and current portfolio demonstrating a user-centered design (UCD) approach and strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable taste in all things design
- Experience in layout and color theory
- Strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and complete work within allocated time frames
- Extremely detail oriented and passionate about putting out your absolute best work
- Love reading and learning about current trends in design
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow their careers and flourish in a fast-paced environment. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as our gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.