INTELITY® is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry and are seeking an experienced and driven (Senior) Vice President of Strategic Partnerships to build a pipeline of new business opportunities to rapidly expand our product partnership portfolio. The role will be responsible for developing strategic product partnerships and associated strategies for the Company’s enterprise guest platform. The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter capable of not only effectively managing multiple projects, demands and competing deadlines, but will also own the development of materials for every phase of a project. They must also have a proven track record of developing and deepening relationships with external partners, high-value connectors, and others in the travel, residential and content markets.
- Research, identify and evaluate companies for new partnerships opportunities to meet internal and customer objectives
- Manage existing partners to develop new products and opportunities
- Work with customers and/or the Sales teams to understand customer needs for new content opportunities
- Negotiate relevant new partnerships and work closely with legal to ensure business terms are consistent with overall company legal guidelines and financial objectives and coordinate with product and engineering teams to ensure timely launch of new partnerships
- Create business and corporate development strategies and help to identify and evaluate potential acquisition opportunities
- Work with Finance team to develop business models around identified business and corporate development opportunities
- Own the partner relationship end-to-end
- Identify and evaluate new market or product opportunities
- Market and technology analysis
- Business plan creation and modeling
- Structure, negotiate and close partnership agreements working with key stakeholders, including deal modeling, analysis and legal framework creation
- Cross functional collaboration
- Engage and foster collaboration with external and internal counterparts to ensure ongoing alignment and execution across functions at both executive and managerial levels
- Develop, execute and monitor a time-based cross functional plan for achieving defined partner business objectives with associated metrics
- Executive presentation and presence
- Build and present recommendations, status updates and resource requirements to internal and external executive teams
- Demonstrable skills working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, having to solve for gaps in information to drive strong impact and measurable performance results
- 10+ years of experience in business and/or corporate development within an enterprise software environment
- Proven success of developing, selling, structuring, negotiating and closing complex deals
- Excellent analytical, presentation and technical expertise to deliver comprehensive communication support around potential relationships, deals, etc.
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Tested ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing competing priorities
- Travel, content or financial marketplace experience preferred
- MBA and experience B2B enterprise software are strongly preferred
- Multilingual capability preferred
- Law or legal experience a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.