Mobile apps for service delivery, check-in/out and room keys, plus in-room solutions that engage guests via tablets, mobile devices, and AI voice commands, will be on display in Booth #166, April 11 to 13 at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Next week Intelity will showcase its award-winning mobile and in-room technologies at HITEC Amsterdam. For the first time, European hoteliers will have the opportunity to experience Intelity’s new ICEvoice solution that enables guests to use voice commands for requesting services and controlling the in-room environment, including lighting, drapery, and temperature. In addition, attendees can engage with Intelity’s mobile apps that bring hotel services to guests’ fingertips, facilitate mobile check-in/out, and even turn travelers’ smartphones into room keys. These technologies and many others will be on display in Booth #166 at the RAI Amsterdam Convention Center, April 11 to 13.
“Intelity has been making a lot of noise in North America, introducing new technologies and announcing installations from coast to coast,” said Gregg Hopkins, Intelity chief sales and marketing officer. “We are eager to be exhibiting at HITEC Amsterdam so that we can make even more noise in the European hotel market. The solutions we are showcasing were developed to meet hoteliers’ operations needs and guests’ demand for more personalized services.”
Here are just a few of the solutions that HITEC Amsterdam attendees will experience:
- ICEbedside that places in-room tablets on nightstands to give guests fingertip access to hotel services while in the room.
- ICE Mobile Dining provides an out-of-room dining experience for guests using their mobile device while they stay at the hotel.
- MiKEY Mobile Check-in/out + Mobile Key that integrates with Bluetooth Low Energy locks to turn a guest’s smartphone into a room key.
- Wrangler Mobile Device Manager that enables hoteliers to manage on-premises mobile devices such as tablets and TVs used by guests and staff.
- Mercury Unified Messaging Portal that enables guests to place requests with hotel staff via the messaging channel they choose, whether it be SMS text or social media.
“Intelity is bringing guest engagement to one platform,” Hopkins said. “Our solutions work on all devices, raising the convenience level several notches for guests and hoteliers alike. Our digital tools make it easy for hoteliers to manage guest services and requests that give management and staff a range of capabilities. We encourage anyone looking to enhance guests’ experiences to visit Intelity in Booth #166 at HITEC Amsterdam. We’ve got modules that meet the needs of every hotel segment, brand affiliation, and budget.”